Yes, I am strong. I didn’t always feel that way, but after starting my fitness journey I have become stronger than I ever thought I could be.
I can run. I can lift weights. I can deal with heartache and divorce. I can start my life over. I can do adult things with an adult attitude. I can raise two amazing kids by myself. I can walk away from the comfort and safety of my teaching career and be my own boss. I can love myself for who I am. All of these things make me STRONG.
Today I am embarking on a 4 week challenge with BOSU and Sweat Pink to prove to the world that I am #BOSUSTRONG. I will squat, mountain climb, plank, push-up, lunge, run and lift my way to a stronger and healthier body. And I will encourage my family and all of my Phoenix Fitness Challengers to join me on this fun journey because we are one big, happy #FitFamily.
Being #BOSUStrong is not just about movement, sweat, or even owning a BOSU, its about being a leader, an inspiration to others, and sharing my own fitness journey with others. The 5 things that make be #BOSUStrong are:
- My strong desire to help others change their own lives.
- My ability to keep pushing forward even when it gets difficult and I want to quit.
- My love for teaching and educating others on how to be a better version of themselves.
- My healthy attitude and positivity.
- And my kids and my challengers who remind me daily that they are watching me.
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill in the bold/underlined parts to make it your own, and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.